برچسب ها: , آبی, آموزش تصویری, ارایش چشم, دانستنیهای آرایشی, سایه, سبز, قهوه ی, مدل آرایشی, مژه, هنر آرایش, چشم
2. Apply a neutral eyeshadow base like MAC Soft Ochre paint pot with a flat, firm bristled brush like the 249. You can also use products like Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
3. You’ll want your eyeshadow base to cover your eye area from lash line to just before the brow bone.
4. With a flat, lightly fluffy domed brush, apply Make Up For Ever #910 Star Powder with water-based mixing medium all over the lower lid.
5. Pull the brush outwards so that the color covers the whole lid.
6. This is how the color should look once it has been deposited. You may need to go back and add more to get an opaque base without any sheer areas.
7. With an eyeshadow brush like the 239, apply Make Up For Ever #304 eyeshadow, which is a chartreuse shimmer shade, all over the lower lid.
8. This is how it should look. Layer additional eyeshadow over it to even out the color or intensify it as necessary/desired.
9. Using a fluffy eyeshadow brush like the 239, apply Make Up For Ever #93 eyeshadow, a bright apple green, to the middle of the lid, pulling downwards towards the lash line.
10. This is how it should look now.
11. With a fluffy eyeshadow brush like the 239, apply Make Up For Ever #168 eyeshadow, a shimmery teal, onto the outer third of the lid.
12. This is what it looks like now.
13. With a fluffy, tapered crease brush like the 226, apply Make Up For Ever #159 eyeshadow, a matte royal blue, into the outer half of the crease.
14. Pull the brush outwards, and then drag slightly downwards towards the outer corner.
15. This is what it looks like now. You can go back and intensify the boldness of your crease color if desired.
16. With a large fluffy brush like the 224, apply your choice in highlighter (I chose MAC Nylon eyeshadow, which is a soft gold shimmer) to your brow bone. Start on the inside and work your way outward.
17. This is what it looks like at this time!
18. With a stiff, defining brush like the 214, apply Make Up For Ever #304 eyeshadow, a shimmery chartreuse, to the lower lash line. Repeat but use Make Up For Ever #159 eyeshadow, a matte royal blue, on the outer third of the lower lash line.
19. Add a green-teal eyeliner like Make Up For Ever 12L to the lower lash line and black mascara to finish the eye look. Apply Make Up For Ever Aqua Black Cream Eyeshadow on the upper lash line with a stiff, angled brush like the 208. For blush, try matching with corals, like Make Up For Ever #5 Blush and Make Up For Ever #153 Blush. For lips, try a coral shade as well. I used MAC Overrich lipstick with Make Up For Ever #3 gloss (a sheer coral-orange).
Here’s the finished product!